How to access information
The Wakes & all affiliated partners and content creators have made every effort to make this website as accessible as possible to as many people as possible.
This website has been built to follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and a best practice approach to many of the techniques and technologies used to power it.
The site should be compatible with:
- Common web browsers across a wide range of devices
- Web browser resize controls
- Basic operating system screen magnifiers.
- Speech recognition software (eg Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- Operating system speech packages
If you have any concerns, questions, or recommendations about the site please contact site creator A&M Digital at Support@amdigital.org.uk